Friday, March 16, 2012

Great Minds Think Differently!

A few posts back in my post titled Abandonment Issues I brought up the fact that a picture is worth 1,000 words. And I reveled in the idea that most everyone can look at an image or photo and have a different take on it. Assume different things about the subject, the emotion, etc. Proves that everyone is unique.

Today I was brought to the website GeekTyrant and there was a great post with Alternative Posters for the classic movie THE SHINING. All these different graphic artists took what they knew or loved about this movie and created their own Film Poster for it. They are all totally different, although most of them pay homage to a lot of the same big moments or objects in the movie, the ax, the twin girls, the garden maze. Check them out:













All play and no work gets DML fired, so back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment